Easy Holiday Baking – Cake Mix Cookies
For a quick and easy addition to your holiday baking, try these simple and delicious cookies! A fun recipe for the family to make together this holiday season!
- One boxed cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- Coloured sugar or icing sugar for decorating
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients together to make the cookie dough
- Spoon the dough (or roll it into balls about the size of a walnut) onto the baking pan lined with parchment paper, about 4 cm apart.
- Sprinkle the top of the cookie dough balls with coloured sugar or icing sugar.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan.
Some more ideas!
Add red and green M&M’s or sprinkles to the dough, to make the cookies even more festive! You can also top the cookies with your favourite frosting and decorate!